Research Assistants (CT Lim Research Group)
Multiple research assistant positions are available at the Lim Lab (https://www.ctlimlab.org) at the National University of Singapore. We are seeking to hire research assistants to assist in laboratory management and contribute to one or more of our interdisciplinary research activities in medical diagnostics, wearable sensors, organ-on-chip, microbiome and synthetic biology.
- Assist with managerial and administrative support such as procurement, maintenance of lab inventory and lab safety.
- Support laboratory research experiments, data analysis, and report writing.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Principal Investigator and laboratory manager.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemistry, biology, materials science, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, biotechnology or its equivalent.
- Experience in materials, biological or microfluidics research, microfabrication, cell and bacteria culture, or microscopy will be preferred.
- A highly motivated, organised and responsible individual who can work independently.
- Able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with the team members
Interested candidates should email a CV, cover letter describing experience and research interests and the names and email addresses of four references to Professor Chwee Teck (C.T.) Lim. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Institute for Health Innovation & Technology (iHealthtech), National University of Singapore
iHealthtech’s vision on “Advancing Health through Innovation” aims to address clinical challenges and needs by developing innovative health technologies and solutions in disease detection, diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment. The institute also focuses on translating health technology, incubating startups, and nurturing young scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs to impact patients and society.