Personal Assistant (Executive)
The Personal Assistant (Executive) supports the Director in all aspects of administrative and secretarial duties.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails and drafting memos on Director’s behalf.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of contacts, meetings and visits.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Take detailed minutes of meetings.
- Answer queries politely and professionally.
- Welcome visitors and identify the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department or colleague.
- Manage Director’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most time-sensitive and essential matters.
- Arrange travel itinerary and correspond with external organizations and contacts to ensure smooth travel arrangements such as flight, hotel reservation and local transport.
- Perform minor accounting duties such as submission of invoices and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Willing to take on ad hoc responsibilities as may be required during the cause of duty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- A good diploma or degree in relevant disciplines such as business administration, mass communications or other equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience with a demonstrable track record.
- Can work independently and yet is a team player.
- Well-organized and with attention to detail.
To apply, please follow this [Link]